EUGENE, Ore. -- A Sheet mulching workshop is happening in Eugene this weekend.
The City's Park and Open Space Division is hosting the event at Matthews Community Garden this Sunday, November 5, 2017.
The workshop is a great way to learn how to make your very own garden using recycled materials. You will learn how to make your own soil with things like cardboard, vegetable scraps and other compostable items.
The event starts at 10 a.m. and runs until 1 p.m. Organizers said they'll run the workshop rain or shine, so be prepared to get dirty.
- Learn to make your own garden during mulching workshop
- In The Garden: "Drink Up Your Garden"
- In the Garden: Gardening on a budget
- In The Garden: 2018 gardening trends
- Composting workshops coming up in Santa Clara
- In The Garden: Tips to get your garden ready
- In The Garden: Filberts 101
- In The Garden: Plant detective
- In The Garden: Pruning blueberry bushes
- In The Garden: Winterize your lawn