EUGENE, Ore. -- A lot of people call them split-leaf philodendrons, but Monsteras are just a fun indoor plant.
Monsteras are very easy to take care of. They will pretty much grow anywhere in your home, except you don't want to put them in an extremely bright spot like up against a window. They can handle low light, indirect lot, and they're not really hard to water either. These you can let go pretty dry in between watering and they'll just be a happy camper.
If you’re intersterested in Monsteras you can find out more information at Johnson Brothers Garden Market.
- In the Garden: Adding a splash of green with Monsteras
- In The Garden: Adding 'living coral' to you garden
- In The Garden: Adding vibrant colors with salvia flowers
- In The Garden: Adding a variety of color with Heuchera
- In The Garden: "Drink Up Your Garden"
- In the Garden: Gardening on a budget
- In The Garden: 2018 gardening trends
- In The Garden: Creating a Mediterranean garden
- In The Garden: Japanese-Themed Garden
- In The Garden: From garden to table