EUGENE, Ore. -- Hydrangeas come in all shapes, sizes and colors. They are best known for their beautiful big blooms that can add color to any garden. Caleb Johnson from Johnson Brothers Garden Market shares some tips of how to keep hydrangeas happy and has more on the different types.
There are many different types of hydrangeas and they all need the right amount of food and water to stay healthy.
Posted: Jun 7, 2019 4:27 PM
Updated: Jun 7, 2019 4:31 PM
- In The Garden: Hydrangeas
- In The Garden: "Drink Up Your Garden"
- In the Garden: Gardening on a budget
- In The Garden: 2018 gardening trends
- In The Garden: Creating a Mediterranean garden
- In The Garden: Japanese-Themed Garden
- In The Garden: From garden to table
- In The Garden: Tips to get your garden ready
- In The Garden: Adding 'living coral' to you garden
- In The Garden: Prepping your garden for fall
Scroll for more content...