EUGENE, Ore. — Oregon was given a No. 3 seed to the 2018 National Invitation Tournament and will face sixth-seeded Rider Tuesday at 7 p.m. in the opening round at Matthew Knight Arena.
The Ducks went 22-11 in the regular season, including a 10-8 mark in Pac-12 games.
Rider, located in Lawrenceville, N.J., was the regular season champion of the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference after going 22-9 overall and 15-3 in league play. This will be the first meeting between Oregon and Rider.
The Oregon-Rider winner will face either Marquette or Harvard on a yet-to-be-determined date between March 16-19.
Tickets will go on sale online Sunday night at www.goducks.com/tickets. Prices, plus fees, range from $10 to $50.
Men's basketball season ticket holders have until 2 p.m. Monday to meet the priority ticket ordering deadline.
Student tickets will be available Monday at 6 p.m. There is no charge for NIT tickets for UO students with valid ID.
The UO will operate public shuttles from Autzen Stadium only for the NIT first round game.
This will be Oregon's 11th NIT appearance, and first since 2012. The Ducks have reached the NIT Final Four in New York on three occasions: 1975, 1999 and 2004.
- Oregon Ducks will Host Rider in the NIT (3/11/18)
- Duck's Season Ends In Round 2 of NIT (3/18/18)
- Web Extra: Oregon After Taking Down Rider
- Web Extra: Trevor Larnach on closing out Cal State Fullerton series (3/11/18)
- Oregon Ducks heading back to Elite 8
- Oregon uses big 2nd half to down Rider
- Oregon Sanders' Slam Leads Ducks to Victory at Oregon State (3/31/318)
- Beavers End Streak Against Ducks
- Web Extra: Mike White talks before Oregon hosts Toledo (3/7/18)
- Ducks Flush Cougs To Finish Weekend Sweep