EVERSON, Wash. (AP) - A Washington state man is in hot water after police say he stole a van containing $10,000 worth of frozen bull semen.
The Bellingham Herald reports that the 39-year-old Everson man was booked into Whatcom County Jail on Saturday after police pulled him over in a van belonging to West Select Sires, a cattle-breeding company.
Everson Police Chief Daniel MacPhee says the van had been stolen earlier in the day.
MacPhee also said it required repeated commands to get the driver out of the vehicle and that he resisted arrest by trying to prevent police from handcuffing him. No one was hurt in the incident.
- Washington man steals frozen bull semen
- Woman undergoes second surgery after pit bull bite
- Man accused of stealing vehicle, trying to run over owner
- Police: Masked man steals SUV, faces attempted murder charge
- Oregon man admits to stealing from grandmother to gamble
- Eugene man arrested in North Bend for allegedly stealing car
- Man accused of possessing pipe bomb, stealing motorcycle
- Portland man gets over 2 years for stealing painting
- Washington man arrested on suspicion of school shooting plan
- Thieves steal $140k worth of equipment