SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- A Springfield woman has died after being pinned in a crash on Wednesday.
Oregon State Police said the crash happened Feb. 7 on Highway 126 near milepost 13.
They said the 25-year-old driver, Reynee Cicero was headed eastbound on the highway. Troopers said she lost control of her Mazda pickup while crossing a small bridge over the Waterville Canal. They said the pickup rolled over on the gravel shoulder and pinned Cicero inside.
She was taken to the hospital after being cut out. Emergency crews said she was the only person in the pickup at the time of the crash.
Troopers said Cicero died from her injuries on Saturday.
- Springfield woman dies after crash on Highway 126
- Crash near Walton closes Highway 126
- Man killed in crash on Highway 126
- Couple faces charges after crash on Highway 126
- Highway 126 back open after propane truck crash
- One killed, four injured in crash on Highway 126 near Fern Ridge
- Driver dies in crash in Springfield
- Springfield woman dies trying to help mother-in-law after car crash
- Springfield man dies in logging accident
- North Bend woman killed in crash on Highway 101