Photo Gallery 4 Images
ROSEBURG, OR. -- Two breweries are teaming up to give the 20th annual Roseburg Grub and Pub Crawl some extra hops.
The pub crawl is happening on March 17 and benefits the Taylor-Hatfield Memorial Youth Fund, which runs activities like the Partners Sports Camp for children with disabilities.
Manny Anaya, owner of Salud, said creating these beers and teamin up with NorthForty for such a great cause was a no-brainer.
"It was just a great way for us to put our minds together. What a great way to be able to do a great beer. We took it a step further because this is the twentieth anniversary; it's a big deal. So we said, you know what, let's do two brews. And with that being said, we wanted to do something special."
Arin Forrest with NorthForty said doing things like this is all part of why he and co-owner RJ Mills wanted to start their brewery.
"One of the best things in life is when you can figure out how to do something that you love, and help people at the same time. Not very many of us are lucky enough to do that, and we figured out a way to do that. So, you know, we're the lucky ones."
The pub crawl festivities begin around 4 p.m. on the 17th at McMenamin's in Roseburg, and the crawl itself starts around 6.
To participate, you just need to show up.
- Roseburg breweries team up for 20th Annual Grub and Pub Crawl
- Friday Night Blitz: October 20th Edition
- Roseburg VA director resigns
- Homicide investigation underway in Roseburg
- Roseburg plans road construction projects
- DeFazio tours Roseburg VA campus
- Human remains found in Roseburg
- Roseburg Goodwill holds job fair
- Roseburg man accused of producing child porn
- Downtown Roseburg improvement designs are underway