ROSEBURG, Ore. -- Fire crews in Douglas County are raising money to help find a cure for blood cancer.
Roseburg Professional Firefighters are getting ready for Scott Firefighter Stairclimb, which takes place in Seattle in March.
The money raised benefits the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
On Saturday, they had fundraiser for it outside of Sherm's and said they collected about $1,200.
If you'd like to help, you can make a donation online (click here for more information).
- Roseburg Firefighters raise funds for cancer research
- Corvallis Firefighters raise funds for blood cancer research
- Firefighters take steps towards finding cancer cure
- Firefighters put out grass fire on Reservoir Hill in Roseburg
- Roseburg VA director resigns
- Researchers at OSU make breakthrough in autism research
- Eugene Ems raises funds for Puerto Rico following Hurricane Maria
- Relay for Life brings in money for cancer research in Oregon
- Homicide investigation underway in Roseburg
- Roseburg plans road construction projects