ROSEBURG, Ore. -- Fire crews in Douglas County are raising money to help find a cure for blood cancer.
Roseburg Professional Firefighters are getting ready for Scott Firefighter Stairclimb, which takes place in Seattle in March.
The money raised benefits the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
On Saturday, they had fundraiser for it outside of Sherm's and said they collected about $1,200.
If you'd like to help, you can make a donation online (click here for more information).
- Roseburg Firefighters raise funds for cancer research
- Corvallis Firefighters raise funds for blood cancer research
- Peoria boy raises $47,000 for cancer research selling lemonade
- Researchers develop targeted breast cancer therapy
- Girl sells duct tape flowers to raise money for cancer research
- Research shows birth control could increase breast cancer risk
- Firefighters take steps towards finding cancer cure
- Local students compete for scholarship by raising funds to fight cancer
- Retired firefighter raising money for kits to protect crews from cancer-causing toxins
- Roseburg VA director resigns