EUGENE, Ore. - Princess for a Day is less than a month away.
The event is a fundraiser for A Family For Every Child Heart Gallery and gives kids, including foster children, the chance to be a princess for a day.
They dress up, get their hair and nails done and essentially are treated like royalty.
To pull off this event, organizers said they are in need of volunteers.
"It takes a lot of people and it's really heartwarming that people do step up and like to see this day happen," said / Executive Director Christy Obie-Barrett.
They said they're really in need of hairdressers and makeup artists.
"All of our volunteers have a great time," said Aurora Sherman, Event Coordinator. "They talk about how much they love watching the kids."
For more information about how you can help, you can go to the A Family For Every Child Heart Gallery website here.
- Princess for a Day is looking for volunteers
- Britain's Princess Charlotte starts nursery school
- Britain's Princess Charlotte celebrates third birthday
- When kids lose hair, wigs transform them into princesses, superheroes
- Japan's Princess Mako postpones marriage to Kei Komuro
- How Princess Charlotte, 2, just made royal history
- Photos of Prince Louis, Princess Charlotte shared by their mother
- Princess Diana's presence felt at Meghan and Harry's wedding
- Volunteers deliver meals to seniors on Christmas Day
- Eugene V.A. needs volunteer drivers