EUGENE, Ore. -- University of Oregon Police said there was an armed robbery at Tom's Market Monday night. It's located on the corner of E. 19th Avenue and Agate Street, just blocks away from campus.
Police said a store employee was threatened with a handgun and robbed shortly before 9:30 p.m.
Both Eugene and the University of Oregon Police searched the area extensively, but the suspects have not been found. They said they're continuing their search overnight.
They said the suspects should be considered armed and dangerous and should not be approached.
Police said the suspect's descriptions are similar to other recent robberies reported in the area.
Police describe the first suspect as a black man, in his 20s, between 6-feet and 6-feet 2-inches tall with a heavy or muscular build. They said he was wearing a black beanie-style cap, a black mask covering the lower part of his mouth, and a long-sleeved black jacket and black pants.
The second suspect was described as a white man with a medium build. They said he was wearing a dark blue beanie-style cap, a dark blue sweatshirt with gray hood and a logo, black pants, and black shoes.
Anyone with information about the suspects or the incidents should contact Eugene Police at 541-682-5111, or UO Police at 541-346-2919.
- Armed robbery suspects sought
- Police search for two suspects in armed robbery
- Police search for Eugene bank robbery suspect
- Eugene police search for bank robbery suspect
- Police searching for armed suspect who robbed Springfield adult store
- Police investigating multiple armed robberies in Eugene
- Eugene police search for Chase Bank robbery suspect
- Police arrested bank robbery suspect
- Police searching for pickpocketing suspects
- Police investigate sixth armed robbery within six days