EUGENE, Ore. - Jury selection began Tuesday in the trial of a man accused of killing his girlfriend in November of 2016.
Police said it happened at a home off of Pattison Street off Highway 99 in Eugene.
They said that's where 23-year-old Erick Joaquin was arrested, accused of killing 19-year-old Jessica Frank.
- Jury selection begins in trial of Erick Joaquin
- OHSU selects next president
- Trial begins against man shot in officer-involved shooting
- New trial begins for man accused of killing Springfield mother
- Trial begins for Portland man accused of killing daughter
- Jury awards $7 million to Portland man shot by police
- Portland jury awards nearly $2M to man injured by car
- Central Oregon jury convicts Gresham pastor of sex abuse
- Portland jury issues $20 million verdict against landlord
- National Drug Take Back begins tomorrow