COQUILLE, Ore. -- A former wrestling coach in Coos County pleaded guilty to a sex abuse charge involving a child under the age of 12.
The Coos County district attorney said Sean Jeffrey Haga, 32, pleaded guilty on Friday to one count of sodomy in the first degree. He was sentenced to 25 years in prison and will not be eligible for parole or early release.
The DA said the victim was a child under the age of 12.
Haga was an employee of the Bandon School District at the time of his arrest.
FBI detectives began investigating Haga in June 2016 during a child pornography case. Haga was charged with producing and distributing child porn in that case. Federal charges against Haga are still pending.
- Former Bandon coach pleads guilty to sex abuse involving child
- Former Bandon coach pleads guilty to child porn
- Former Oregon teacher pleads guilty to 9 sex abuse charges
- Australian archbishop guilty of covering up sex child abuse
- HIV-positive former school aide pleads guilty to sex abuse charges
- Former Oregon youth coach sentenced to prison for sex abuse
- Student in Bandon suspended for allegedly making threats of violence
- Woman pleads guilty to manslaughter
- Bend murder suspect pleads guilty
- Sex offender sentenced to probation after pleading no contest to burglary, attempted sex abuse