DOUGLAS COUNTY, Ore. -- The Douglas County Sheriff's Office has been notified of a power outage in the communities of Milo and Tiller.
As a result of the power outage, some residents are also experiencing a telephone service outage. The sheriff's office said affected residents may not be able to call emergency services but may go to the Milo Fire Department which is manned by personnel.
According to Pacific Power's website, the current estimate for restoration of service is approximately 2:00 am. The cause of the outage is unknown to the sheriff's office.
Residents wishing to check the status of the outage may visit Pacific Power's website.
- Calling emergency services maybe affected in Milo/Tiller due to power outage
- Slash burns planned near Tiller
- Coburg car crash causes power outage
- Widespread power outage persists in Puerto Rico
- Delta CEO seeking compensation for lost revenue due to power outage
- 911 outage affecting parts of southern Douglas County
- Fallece Milos Forman, director de "Amadeus"
- Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson airport restores power after crippling outage
- Power restored following lengthy outage at Hartsfield-Jackson Airport
- Power outages across western Mass. with the icy weather