EUGENE, Ore. -- Community members were treated to turkey, ham, and all the fixings today.
The Lane County Youth Services held its 12th annual holiday dinner. The food was provided by the Martin Luther King Jr. culinary arts program.
The annual, free holiday meal started as a senior project by University of Oregon Family and Human Services students 12 years ago.
The event also featured a free raffle with prizes and free food boxes for pick up.
- Community members treated to a free holiday meal
- Community members pack more than 10,000 meals for hungry children
- Guide to a waste-free holiday
- Community members recognized for helping addicts recover
- Community members march in remembrance of MLK
- Community members concerned after sex offender released
- Eugene Mission hosts Christmas meals
- Man goes from treating bullet wounds to treating toothaches
- Overcoming opioids and treating newborns
- Junction City Moose Lodge serving up 200 free meals this Christmas