CORVALLIS, Ore. -- The City of Corvallis will be hosting a resource fair Tuesday to connect people in the community with support agencies and services.
The event will take place from 10:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m. at the Corvallis-Benton County Public Library.
More than 30 providers will be on hand to help individuals with employment, housing, health and educational needs.
Good Samaritan Medical Center will be one of the providers available, and they will be offering on the spot health screenings, veterans services, and advocacy options.
"This is truly a community event, I mean we have all worked very hard on this for the past several months and we are just really doing it to help everyone," said Amy Yardley, the PR and Marketing Coordinator for Good Samaritan Medical Center.
- City of Corvallis hosts resource fair
- Corvallis city council hosts public hearing on current levy
- Corvallis city vote impacts affordable housing initiatives
- Corvallis pharmacy burglarized, suspects sought
- Young boy drowns in Corvallis
- Blitzing the Preseason: Corvallis Spartans
- Corvallis expands bait bike program
- City of Corvallis invites participation in land use survey
- Police: Corvallis city councilor threatened to kill family member
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Corvallis