HARNEY COUNTY, Ore. -- Eight people died in a car crash in Harney County Monday morning.
Oregon State Police said a 1999 Toyota 4 Runner was driving west on Highway 78 when it veered into the eastbound lane and collided with a silver 2016 Toyota 4 Runner.
The driver of the eastbound car and 6 passengers were all killed. The driver of the westbound 4 Runner, who was alone, was also pronounced deceased at the scene.
This is an ongoing investigation. The names of the victims haven't been released yet.
- Eight killed in Harney County car crash
- Gov. Brown declares drought emergency in Harney County
- One person killed in car crash
- Motorcyclist killed in Linn County crash
- One person killed in Coos County crash
- Crash kills driver in Linn County
- Two Douglas County men killed in crash
- Three Dutch workers killed in car crash north of Salem
- Central Oregon crash kills three
- Albany man killed in crash