A woman was shot after getting into an argument during a date on the Country Club Plaza.
The shooting happened near Ward Parkway and Jefferson Street just before 2 a.m. Thursday.
Officers say the pair argued in the man's car, and she got out. As she was getting into her car, officers say the man drove by and fired multiple shots at her.
They say the woman was hit in the leg. The woman's car was also hit by multiple bullets.
The man is in custody.
- Woman shot after getting into argument during date
- Man shot by brother after argument
- Riverview woman shoots, kills husband during argument, deputies say
- Woman cuts man's head with high heel during subway argument
- Trump's executive privilege argument is a loser
- Closing arguments in gruesome torture murder
- Texas judge hears arguments on DACA challenge
- Meet the woman bringing lunchtime dating to Asian cities
- Man steals date's car, then uses it for another date
- How to date in 2018