Oprah Winfrey may not have wanted to respond to President Donald Trump on Twitter, but Jimmy Kimmel has her back.
Winfrey is making the media rounds to promote her new film, "A Wrinkle in Time," and on Thursday she stopped by "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
After once again reiterating to Kimmel she has no plans to run for president, talk turned to Trump tweeting that Winfrey was "insecure" after her appearance Sunday on "60 Minutes."
The late-night host asked her if she had a moment in which she considered responding to Trump, to which she replied, "Not a second."
Not so for Kimmel, who said if it had happened to him he would have been up in the middle of the night tweeting back.
"In fact I would love to have your password so in case he ever does this again I can take care of this, you know," Kimmel said.
Winfrey shared some of her Oprah wisdom with Kimmel about that.
"You don't win by meeting any sort of negativity head-on," she said.
Oprah Winfrey says she didn't consider responding to Trump's recent tweet
She offers a few words of wisdom to Kimmel
- Why Jimmy Kimmel wants Oprah's Twitter password
- Ellen DeGeneres surprises Jimmy Kimmel
- Jimmy Kimmel explains Fergie anthem performance reaction
- How to change your Twitter password
- Jimmy Kimmel's wife opens up about their family drama
- Why Jimmy Kimmel isn't writing his Oscar jokes yet
- Stormy Daniels talks (and doesn't talk) Trump with Jimmy Kimmel
- Jimmy Kimmel brings new political profile to Oscar-host role
- Jimmy Kimmel apologizes for jabs at Sean Hannity
- Twitter says all 336 million users should change their passwords