An afternoon fire drill at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School created a scene of chaos for student Isabella before gunshots were heard Wednesday afternoon. "Everyone was really confused," she said.
Her mom Julia frantically tried to reach her daughter at the high school. Julia and Isabella were reunited and spoke to WPTV's Michelle Quesada.
Isabella said, "I saw some bodies and it wasn't good."
- Mom and daughter reunited after Florida high school shooting
- Father Reunited With Teenage Daughter After Nine Years Apart
- Mom who stabbed daughter preached about love
- Gunman confessed to Florida high school shooting, police say
- Student wounded in shooting at Florida high school, authorities say
- Florida school district cancels walkouts after shooting
- Grandmother, mom and daughter injured in Las Vegas Strip robbery
- Daughters' wheat allergy inspires mom to found gluten-free bakery
- Mom says daughter was punched in class, teacher did nothing