Aaron Paul and his baby already have chemistry.
The "Breaking Bad" star and his wife Lauren announced on social media Thursday the birth of their daughter.
The couple posted photos of their new baby
They did not initially share a name
Paul shared a photo of his daughter's tiny foot with the caption "My heart."
His wife Lauren also shared images of their new baby.
"There are no words that will ever be able to explain what just happened to my heart," she wrote.
Paul met his wife, the former Lauren Parsekian, at Coachella and they married in 2013.
They shared in September that they were expecting their first child.
The couple did not initially announce their daughter's name.
- 'Breaking Bad' star Aaron Paul is a new dad
- Hank Aaron Fast Facts
- Donald Trump breaks another (bad) record
- Aaron Sorkin brings write stuff to gambling drama 'Molly's Game'
- New Aaron Hernandez book tries to answer the unanswerable: Why?
- Aaron Hernandez's suicide notes revealed in new book
- Dad saw his son's socks as he raced to school shooting -- and knew it was bad
- Getting rid of Paul Ryan would be a very bad idea for Republicans
- Paul Wolfowitz Fast Facts
- Paul Allen Fast Facts