Funnyman actor Kevin Hart provided some comic relief at the Super Bowl - but he was laughed at more than laughed with.
Hart, who is a native of Philadelphia, seems to have gotten his party on at Super Bowl LII.
Hart is a Philadelphia native
He was very excited by the Super Bowl win
The comedic actor was super happy that the Philadelphia Eagles pulled off a win. So happy that Hart crashed a post-game NFL Network interview with an Eagles player.
Things went left and Hart ended up dropping an F-bomb live on national TV, before escorting himself off the set.
But the "Jumanji" star received the most attention from social media after security denied his attempt to join the champion Eagles on stage for the trophy presentation.
Footage of the moment quickly went viral and fans had a laugh about it on social media, some noting the actor's small stature as he reportedly is 5 feet 4 inches tall.
For his part, Hart explained in an Instagram video posted Monday that he was "tipsy."
"You know when alcohol is in your system you do dumb stuff," Hart said.
"Trying to go on stage with the trophy definitely" is one of the "stupidest things I've ever done but who cares? The Eagles won the Super Bowl."
CNN has reached out to Hart for additional comment.
- 'Tipsy' Kevin Hart mocked for Super Bowl antics
- Wendy's mocks McDonald's in Super Bowl spot
- Will Elon Musk's antics hurt his businesses?
- Kevin Hart spills about cheating on pregnant wife
- Kevin Hart's friend charged with trying to extort him
- Pink defends Super Bowl performance
- Santorum: Trump's 'personal antics' are damaging his agenda
- Hart family crash: Body ID'd as 12-year-old Ciera Hart
- First look at Kevin Hart and Tiffany Haddish in 'Night School'
- Kraft is making its Super Bowl debut