With everything being rebooted and remade these days, it's natural that talk would turn to the classic "Home Alone."
Former child star takes fans' questions in Reddit AMA session
Culkin prefers "Home Alone" original to sequel
Participants couldn't resist asking him questions about the 1990 film that made him a child star.
Asked if he would consider participating in a "Home Alone" remake, Culkin, 37, offered an answer we assume was tongue-in-cheek.
"Only if it was set in the woods, - la 'Rambo,' " Culkin said.
A buff and grown Kevin McCallister racing through the woods with weapons? Surely he was joking.
Culkin appeared to be a bit more serious about his preference for the original film over the 1992 sequel.
"The first one was more fun because we didn't know what we were walking into, and it was a lot less flying all over the place; it was all in Chicago," Culkin said. "Also it had 100% less Trump."
The latter was a reference to the President of the United States, who had a brief cameo in "Home Alone 2: Lost in New York."
- Macaulay Culkin would do 'Home Alone' remake if ...
- Macaulay Culkin gets real personal
- Ford to remake Detroit's most famous ruin
- Trump's new coin remakes US in his own gaudy image
- 'Death Wish' remake unloaded at a bad time for Hollywood
- Dolly Parton thinks it's time for a '9 to 5' remake
- Ford says it will spend $11 billion to remake its business
- R. Kelly's Atlanta homes burglarized
- Mom describes attempted home invasion
- Runaway Bulldozer Crashes Into Home