OPENING DATE: March 14, 2017
CLOSING DATE: Until filled
LOCATION: Eugene, OR
Join our amazing advertising sales team at KEZI, Eugene’s ABC network affiliate, as an experienced Account Executive. 3+ years’ experience in media sales or related field is preferred. Looking for a team-oriented professional with a proven record of new business development, digital advertising sales, transactional account management and a tireless work ethic. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, the ability to multi-task well in a fast-paced environment, and superb customer relations skills. An Oregon driver’s license and good driving record are required as well as a pre-employment drug screen.
The Account Executive will be responsible for selling advertising to existing clients and building an additional list of clients through new business development.
Western Oregon is beyond beautiful from the mountains to the coast, noted for our natural environment, recreational opportunities, and the arts. We are home to the University of Oregon with Oregon State University just up the road.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
• Salary + commission on monthly billing per compensation plan. This is a full-time position.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Send cover letter and resume to:
Or mail to:
Ms. Debbie Carter
PO Box 7009
Springfield, OR 97475
- Account Executive
- Electronic logging devices hold truckers accountable
- Texas executes 'Tourniquet Killer'
- 'Today' executive producer stepping down
- New law holds parents accountable for school bullying
- Twitter suspends Britain First account that Trump retweeted
- URGENT - Durbin asserts Trump said 'shithole countries,' disputing Republicans' account
- Durbin asserts Trump said 'shithole countries,' disputing Republicans' account
- Hundreds of newly created Twitter accounts pushed #ReleaseTheMemo
- Transgender woman files lawsuit against Tinder for deleting her account